It’s a good thing our unreliable CISS printer got replaced by the in-store inkjet printers of the store we had it done with or else I would be spending a lot on printing. Here are some more highlights of our holiday season.
1. Matthew buying us gifts from his own money (me, his Dad and even Marts) and he bought gifts for his grandparents too. Such a sweet kid.
Martha of course, didnâ€™t want to get left behind so she had gifts as well. She picked some crazy hilarious presents!
2. It was a plaid Christmas for us:
3. We gave the kids two presents â€“ one from each of us, and then on gift from Santa. Edilâ€™s gift deserves a whole new post! Here are some of our pictures during the gift-giving:
Edilâ€™s gift for me:
4. Christmas Day was spent visiting grandparents in Manila â€“ read: TOO.MUCH.FOOD!
5. Reunion with Edilâ€™s side of the family in Tagaytay where Edil met an accident: