You can pick inventions that were created in the last decade, century, millenia or whenever. Iâ€™m pretty sure that my list doesnâ€™t include world changing inventions, and there may be some inventions that I have taken for granted and havenâ€™t even thought of, but hereâ€™s mine:
**Im going to exclude electricity, public roads and highways and basic “needs” here (shelter, food, clothing, water, etc).
1. Hands down – THE internet. I have learned so much online, met friends, earned more money than I could imagine, and still it never fails to amaze. WIRELESS internet is icing on top of a ginormous, delicious cake
2. The computer.
3. The microwave. Because I cannot eat cold food.
4. The refrigerator. Because I cannot drink warm water
5. The TV + DVD + music players (MP3 players). How did people entertain themselves without them? Im going to add the Wii but I havent gotten it yet
6. Car and public transport. I would be so much sexier without it, but Id be burnt, tired and too ugly to be even noticed (that I was sexy!)
7. Something mundane – a nailcutter. Imagine have very very long unkempt nails!
8. Napkins (the sanitary kind) – enough said.
9. The birth of digital photos. Hallelujah for that!!!
10. Lastly, anesthesia. Because I couldnt even begin to imagine giving birth normally to two kids without it!
Have fun and join us!