Watching: HIMYM finale. Actually, re-watching the whole final season.
Reading: Finished Eleonor and Park. I want to read another paperback. (I read the last one with a paperback!)
Listening: Happy – Glee version
Making: Rules of Summer for the kids. Cooking.
Feeling: A bit like I’m running out of time.
Planning: Budget cuts to save for the kids’ tuition fees.
Loving: All of four, together, everyday.
Enjoying: Discussions with Mato, talks with Marts everyday. I live for conversations like these.
You can make today a good day.
In fact, you can make it a masterpiece.
1. Accepting a challenge to blog straight for 30 days.
2. Having a plan for my creative projects.
3. Super good business for my husband, the MB Project (please like our FB page, will share more soon!).
4. Having the Kuya home for summer. He will be with us everyday! Hurray!
5. Great family time with my mom and siblings last weekend.
6. Watched an Oscar movie, American Hustle, last weekend.
8. Book list to read.
9. Friends I can talk to.
10. Just the feeling that I am being productive!